NOTHING can beat that moment of triumph! My abs STILL showed after my weekend with my best friend! Success was not by chance which is why I have to blow the lid off my secrets!
She ignites me and we have sooooo much fun. Unfortunately, social situations for usually equate to restaurants and inactivity while we catch up on the latest. I REFUSED to let my abs regret my BFF time so I made a plan ahead of time that kept me on track for my Six Pack Summer!
Yes, I would absolutely love to share the 10 reasons I could still see my abs after an EPIC weekend with my best buddy!! It may sound simple to you but these simple tips equal BIG SUCCESS! Here’s what we did to make our weekend a FITNESS WIN:
1. I made a plan of action ahead of time.
I sat down and actually thought it all out. The plan was based on the goal of staying on track with my nutrition plan based on what we planned to do each day. I made sure this plan was not an inconvenience but actually in harmony with what we were already doing.
2 . I insured that we had healthy meals to enjoy when we were at the house.
I also packed up loads of healthy snacks while we were out and about so that we never had a HUNGER CRISIS where we ripped into a bag of Cheetos out of desperation. Oh relax! You KNOW you’ve been there too!
3. I had my amazing team of Body Spartan Bombshells holding me accountable in our online group every day!
THANK YOU all!!! I love you girls!!!!! We are so much better together!
4. I made a goal to drink close to a gallon of water EVERY DAY.
5. I avoided desserts and junk food but planned ahead and treated myself on Saturday night when we threw her a Mad Max themed birthday party.
How quickly we danced off those extra calories that night!!!
6. I kept my head in the game with personal motivation audios and prayer.
Keeping my mind fueled with FAITH and POSITIVITY is always the key for success in ANY area but especially fat loss! Gabe and I even snuck in a little meditation time to set our focus and pray together! It’s all about the mind body connection!
7. I crushed my workouts before she woke up each day.
Ya… Sleep is vital too but staying active is critical for fat metabolizing, hunger control and oxygenating my brain. All of that is a winning combo for success!
8. I replaced my lunch with my skinny shake
( as I do every day) so I could have a little more wiggle room for dinner.
9. We surrounded ourselves with amazing fitness focused friends who also desire to live a healthy lifestyle.
Indeed, our Body Spartan Brand Ambassadors are also our best friends so we weren’t tempted by junk food being brought into the house!
10. We stayed active and planned activities that kept our bodies moving
…. dancing with the music turned up FULL BLAST being one of them!!!!
I love my best friend and she understands my drive to live a healthy and fit life. Six Pack abs or not she has always loved me for who I am. She was one of my biggest advocates as I started my weight loss journey and remains an advocate as we continue to enjoy our lives together.