Ready for the arm workout of your life?
Gabe, Brandon, and guest, Randy, annihilate their arms in this crazy triceps and biceps workout. It’s loaded with super sets for arms combined (biceps and triceps), as well as super sets for just the biceps and just the triceps. Grab your creatine, your BCAA’s, and your A-game because you’re going to need all of it to survive this one.
Arm Workout Exercise #1: Triceps pushdowns super set with close-grip biceps cable curls
Use a standard, medium grip on a straight bar for the triceps pushdowns. Keep your elbows in close to your sides and don’t allow them to flare out. Stand as close to the cable as possible so that your body is almost straight up and down. Be sure not to lean over and roll your shoulders. This will take the tension off of the triceps – and we want as much tension on the triceps as possible. For the biceps cable curls, use a close grip on a straight bar for this arm workout.
|1 – warm up||Yes||20/20||2 minutes|
|6||Yes||10-12/10-12||2 minutes to next exercise|
The rest of the arm workout is below, but first have a look at our shredding programs!
- LADIES - lose body fat and build lean muscle
- Full 12-week program with instructional videos
- Full keto diet and nutrition plan with recipes
- 100% money back guarantee
- One time purchase, lifetime access
All of Priscilla Tuft's secrets to lose weight!
- eBook with insider secrets from Body Spartan co-founder, Priscilla Tuft
- Get the top 10 tips for success with weight loss
- Includes full weight loss meal plan
- Includes full workout plan with weights and cardio
- Instructions for meal prepping
- Downloads as high-res PDF and works on any device
Arm Workout Exercise #2: Skull crushers super set with close grip EZ bar curls
Grab a flat bench and a medium grip on the EZ Bar. It’s your choice as to whether you flare your elbows or keep them in tight. Each position will target a different head of the triceps, so there is no wrong way or right way. Just remember to mix it up from week to week. Use a close grip on the EZ bar curls and slightly less weight than on the the skull crushers. Remember, the biceps are made up of two sets of muscles, while the triceps are comprised of three muscles. Thus, the triceps will always be slightly stronger and have the ability to push more weight.
Arm Workout Exercise #3: Triple Set – Overhead dumbbell extensions super set with single arm skull crushers super set with single arm across the face skull crushers
Get ready to completely fry your triceps in this part of the arm workout. Use as heavy of weight as possible for the overhead dumbbell extensions to where you start hitting failure a few reps before the target number. Then, use a light weight for the single arm skull crushers. Gabe and Howard used just 20lbs and 15lbs. Once you start the skull crushers, you will do the entire super set for each arm before proceeding to the next arm.
Arm Workout Exercise #4: EZ Bar preacher curls – partials and full reps
You will do five partial reps with only the top half of the range of motion, followed by two reps with a full range of motion. You will do four full rounds of these to make one full set.
|1||Partial reps/Full reps||5/2 x 4 rounds||2 minutes|
|2||Partial reps/Full reps||5/2 x 4 rounds||2 minutes|
|3||Partial reps/Full reps||5/2 x 4 rounds||2 minutes|
|4||Partial reps/Full reps||5/2 x 4 rounds||2 minutes|
Arm Workout Exercise #5: Standing rotational curls
Grab a set of dumbbells and perform a standard, single arm curl. As you curl, bring your elbow forward slightly and inward while you twist your pinky to the outside as much as possible. This will focus on the peak of the biceps. Increase weight on every set. Then, on the final two sets, you will perform drop sets where you do your reps, drop to a lighter weight, and do more reps without any rest.
|Set||Drop set||Reps (each arm)||Rest|
|3||Yes||8/10||None between drop sets, 2 minutes to next full set.|
|4||Yes||6/10/12||None between drop sets|
If you want more workouts like this and get shredded in the process, download the Body Spartan: Genesis, the 12-week transformation program like thousands of others!
- GUYS/GIRLS – lose body fat, gain lean muscle
- 12 week program with workouts, nutrition, cardio, & more!
- From beginners to advanced fitness enthusiasts
- ONE-TIME PAYMENT gets you lifetime access to the program
Watch the short, 60 second video and see what the Genesis program is all about
Get results faster with the Genesis Program
Our nationally acclaimed program get you results and gets them fast! Our program uses a custom ketogenic nutrition plan, coupled with our tri-phase training program to get you the best results in the shortest amount of time. This proven-to-work program was designed by Body Spartan founder and former WWE Superstar, Gabe “T-Reks” Tuft, with over 24 years of experience in the fitness industry.
What you get
- Full 12 weeks of workouts with our tri-phase training system
- Custom ketogenic nutrition plan with macros automatically calculated for you
- Instructional videos explaining each exercise with proper form and tips from Gabe and the Body Spartans
- Body composition tracker (weight, body fat, measurements)
- PDF short eBook that includes a full supplement guide, motivation, and more!