THE DIET KIM KARDASHIAN FOLLOWS NOW AND BEFORE THE RELEASE OF HER FITNESS VIDEO IS HEALTHY AND ATTAINABLE. BELOW ARE THE DETAILS SO THAT YOU CAN GIVE IT A TRY!
The stars seem to know every slimming secret and they are kept strictly confidential in Hollywood. Secrets range from healthy to insanity and everywhere in between. Kardashian’s diet takes the middle ground and avoids unhealthy practices of starvation and binging. She shared it openly and there are many fantastic tips we can learn from.
Kim Kardashian’s weight loss story is famous. Even before her baby weight loss story she went from a size 6 to a size 2 as she prepared for her fitness video album. She is a woman who knows how to meet her goals! Just as before, she took her time and achieved it in a reasonable and healthy frame. Having been uncomfortable with her frame she refused swimwear but after meeting her goals her confidence emerged. Having tightened her physique Kardashian has never looked more fit in all her life.
I would describe her diet as primarily “macrobiotic”. The macrobiotic approach has been circulating for hundreds of years and has made its trips around the globe, so there are many variations. Kardashian’s approach is essentially as follows:
- Her system is based on whole grains (brown rice, barley, oats, rye, buckwheat), vegetables (including the leafy green, root, and sea varieties, along with beans and soybean products like tofu and tempeh), and bean products.
- Fruit, fish/ seafood, seeds, and nuts are acceptable a couple times a week, but anything artificial, processed, or with chemical additives are absent.
- It bans processed foods which has powerful benefits for anyone looking to lose body fat and get healthy.
- Top priority is natural, organically and locally grown, whole foods.
- Her diet emphases the availability of low fat snacks and eliminates sugary foods from the diet all together.
- The diet is primarily vegetarian but when meat is consumed her choice is a leaner option like fish as opposed to beef. This elevates the amount of Omega 3 fatty acids in the diet which are absent in beef.
- Kim’s absolute no-nos: bread, pasta, and alcohol
- Her fitness regime was completed two hours a day in the gym as she approached her final weight loss phase. She attends Barry’s Bootcamp on a regular basis. This famous boot camp boasts 1,000 calories burned in one hour. Training is a combination or strength and cardio. Pure Pilates is another workout she loves which focuses on the butt and thighs. Try Barry’s Bootcamp workout on DVD here.
BELOW IS WHAT I ENVISION HER TYPICAL DAY OF MEALS MIGHT CONSIST OF:
Breakfast: Two egg omelet, oatmeal and spinach. My guess is based on Kim Kardashian’s actual quote: “Starting my day with a good breakfast sets the tone of the day.”
Lunch: Grilled salmon, an apple, asparagus and a light dressing side salad. My guess is based on Kim Kardashian’s actual quote: “I’ve loved eating fish after my pregnancy.”
Snacks: Turkey meat berries and almonds. My guess is based on Kim Kardashian’s actual quote: “Snacks keep me going when I get hungry.”
Dinner: Chicken breast with broccoli and a leafy green salad.
You can try Kim’s secrets without concern for your health or viability of your efforts.
YOUR RESULTS WILL BE SLOWER THAN WHAT YOU WILL SEE WITH A COMPLETE PROGRAM LIKE BODY SPARTAN: GENESIS YET TRYING A DIET LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN’S IS ANOTHER HEALTHY WAY TO MEET WEIGHT LOSS GOALS.
- Get full access to our all of our amazing programs
- Full, custom calculated nutrition
- 10 & 12 week programs
- Instructional videos
- Full workouts
- Triphase, polymorphic, and contest prep style training
- Body composition tracker