In this episode of BTS84, Gabe talks about his recovery from taking too much pre-workout and ending up in the ER; he also blasts us with some serious life motivation about how time is short and how we shouldn’t waste a single second; we also get a killer arm workout which is listed below for you.
Subscribe to our channel!
Super Set Arm Workout
For any portion of the workout with super sets, we will be taking zero rest. You will literally put down the weight and move directly to the next exercise without a rest. When both sets are done, you can rest for the time period listed below. Then, you’ll start the next super set for your arm.
The full super set arm workout is below! But first, here’s the information on the Genesis Program Gabe talks about:
- GUYS – build muscle and get shredded*
- GIRLS – get ridiculously toned and lean*
- FULL 12 week program instead of just 30 or 45 days
- Easy to follow workout plan
- Shredding diet written by a Master Sports Nutritionist
- Includes supplement guide & recipes.
- From beginners to advanced fitness enthusiasts
- All our secrets for staying lean & building muscle
- Downloads as 3 PDFs for a 100% digital experience!
- Workouts integrate with Gym Genius App
- BONUS: “Kick-off” motivational video ONLY available to customers
Watch the short, 60 second video and see what the Genesis program is all about
Actual clients shown below
*Disclaimer: Results may vary. We offer a 100% full, money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with our program.
Close grip triceps pushdowns super set with wide grip cable biceps curls
These can be lying (prone) or seated hamstring curls. Make sure you are focusing on the mind-muscle connection and pulling only with your hamstrings.
Overhead dumbbell triceps extensions super set with smith machine drag curls
Drag curls are performed by using an underhand grip on the smith machine, and a wider grip. Pull the bar up using your biceps and let your elbows come back to complete the motion. Keep your shoulders and traps down and avoid engaging them to raise the bar. The stress should be directly on the outer biceps (long head).
Smith machine close grip bench press
Keep your elbows tight and use a soft-lock at the top of the movement, contracting the triceps for a split second. On the negative movement, let the momentum stop completely just before the bar touches your chest, then push upwards by contracting only the triceps.