Shown to increase:
- Immune system
- Muscular Development
- Muscle Recovery
- Blood Supply & Circulation
- Energy Levels & Endurance
IGF-300 is the strongest on the market!
Recent research has demonstrated the ability of velvet antler to inhibit microbial and fungal growth by enhancing immunological function and suppressing inflammatory cytokines. Macrophage and splenocyte activity has been show to be increased by velvet antler supplementation. (1, 2, 3, 4)
The activity between all major immune cell types such as T-cells, B-cells, natural killer cells and macrophages is altered with increased IGF-1 levels. Velvet Antler Extract is nature’s most IGF-1 dense naturally occurring product on planet earth. And Marketing partners Technology has the world’s most potent, pure, and medical grade natural formula of Velvet Antler Extract available.
Now, more than ever, is time to harness the true potential of our Velvet Antler Extract Products to keep you, your loved ones’ , and your patients’ immune system’s functioning at their highest potential.
This is the IGF mass building and shredding formula you’ve been waiting for!
Insulin-like growth factor (IGF), specifically IGF-1 is well known to be one of the most potent agents when it comes to building muscle and incinerating body fat. Show to be more effective than growth hormone itself, IGF-1 has been touted as one of the keys to bodybuilding and ultimate physique transformation!
Body Spartan’s Velvet Antler Extract and Sub L Tropin utilize a sustainable raw material that consists of a naturally derived, balanced matrix of growth factors including IGF-1. Growth factors have the profound ability to balance hormones for men and women, raise male sex hormones, decrease insulin sensitivity, and produce increases in the function of mitochondria and nucleic acids. (10,11,12,13 )
This dose is the absolute strongest available on the market today!
- General health
- Joint mobility
- Sexual health
- Mental health
- Blood pressure
- Blood supply and circulation
- Energy levels and endurance
- Muscular development
- Muscle recovery
Anti aging effects
- Skeletal system
- Immune System Function
Higher testosterone levels means more muscle and less body fat
The University of Alberta sports medicine researcher Brian Fischer reported both in the Edmonton Journal and the Calgary Harold that results of a preliminary test on velvet antler could be very promising.
Analysis of the blood from city police recruits and the University of Alberta football players showed that, as a possible result of taking velvet antler, they could have had as much testosterone in their blood as if they had it put there by injection.
The muscle-building effects of testosterone are well known by scientists and work at least as well as synthetic steroids. In a study conducted by Dr. Gilbert Forbes and colleagues in 1992 at the University of Rochester New York, normal subjects gained an average of 16 Y2 pounds of lean body mass in just 12 weeks.
In the Edminton study, Dr. Fisher noted that once velvet antler administration was stopped, testosterone levels could fall back to normal very quickly. According to Eugene Shippen, M.D. in his book The Testosterone Syndrome, he states that testosterone is far more than just a hormone. Testosterone travels to every part of the human body. There are receptors for it in our brains and toes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Dai TY, Wang CH, Chen KN, Huang IN, Hong WS, Wang SY, et. al. The antiinfective effects of velvet antler of Formosan Sambar Deer (Cervus unicolor swinhoei) on Staphylococcus aureus mice. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med 9 pages, 2011.
2. Yan F, Yang MQ, Yan F, Lui SH, Kong P, Li ZC, Effects of pilose anter oral liquid on immuological function in mice. Acta Agriculturae Boreali-Occidentalis Sinica 2008-05.
3. Kim KH, Lee EJ, Kim K, Han SY, Jhon GJ, Modification of concanavalin A-dependent proliferation by phosphatidylcholines isolated from deer anter, Cervus elaphus. Nutrition 20, 4:394-401, 2004.
4. Min J, Lee YJ Kim YA, Park HS, Han SY, Jhon GJ, et al. Lysophospatidycholine derived from deer antler extract suppresses hyphal transition in Candida albicans through MAP kinase pathway. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1531, 1-2:77-89, 2001.
10. Hussain MA, Schmitz O, Mengel A, et al. Insulin-like growth factor I stimulates lipid oxidation, reduces protein oxidation, and enhances insulin sensitivity in humans. J Clin Invest 92, 2249- 2256, 1993.
11. l’Allemand D, Penhoat A, Lebrethon MC, et al. Insulin-like growth factors enhance steroidogenic enzyme and corticotropin receptor messenger ribonucleic acid levels and corticotropin steroidogenic responsiveness in cultured human adrenocortical cells. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 81, 11:3892-3897. 1996.
12. Pham-Huu-Trung MT, Villette JM, Boygo A, et al. Effects of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) on enzymatic activity in human adrenocortical cells. Interactions with ACTH. J Steroid Biochem Mol Bio 39, 6:903-909. 1991.
13. Mattson MP, Zhang Y, Bose S. Growth factors prevent mitochondrial dysfunction, loss of calcium homeostasis, and cell injury, but not ATP depletion in hippocampal neurons deprived glucose. Exp Neurol 121, 1:1-13. 1993.
Velvet Antler Extract, Tribulus (Aerial Parts) Extract, Purified Water, Organic Grape Alcohol.