Low carb keto tacos with cheese shells!
Do you like tacos? Are you worried about not being able to attend taco Tuesday because you’re on the Genesis program? Don’t worry any longer, because this keto taco recipe will get you hosting every taco Tuesday from here on!
|Program||Notes||Protein (g)||Carbs (g)||Fats (g)|
*Macros are per serving
- 4 ounces of ground turkey
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese (Genesis only)
- 1/2 medium avocado (Genesis only)
- 2 medium flour tortilla (Unleashed only)
- 2 tbsp of pico de gallo
- 2 tbsp of sour cream
- Hot sauce
- Place a piece of parchment paper over a cookie sheet.
- Pour your cheddar cheese into two circles on the parchment paper.
- Place cookie sheet in the over at 400 degrees for 8-10 min.
- Begin cooking your ground turkey while the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese has melted to a golden brown, remove it from the oven and quickly drape the cheese over a spoon or ruler to form the shell shape.
- Once Cheese has hardened, begin to load up your cheese shells with your fixins.
- Lastly, enjoy your delicious keto tacos! Or devour them like Gabe and Howie 😉
Total Servings = 1
Ready to get lean and shredded using recipes like these?
Our Genesis Shredding Program will get you there. It’s a 12-week workout program with recipes just like this one. Plus, it comes with a full custom nutrition plan, a supplement guide, streaming instructional videos, and much more! Make your commitment to change today!