I must say, my claim to fame is my variety of low carb six pack abs dinner creations. A man’s heart is through his stomach and this is what has kept my sweet hubby in love for 16 years! Not to mention keeping him lean with washboard abs! Try a few of my fun dishes.
Six Pack Lasagna
- 2 1/2 Pounds Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- Four Cloves Of Chopped Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoons Himalayan Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Grape Seed Oil
- 3 Cups Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- 6 Ounces Pureed Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Black Olives
- 6 Red Or Green Zucchinis Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup Shredded Raw Goat Cheese
- 1 package brown rice lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large wok or pan sauté onions and garlic in the grape seed oil for about 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef and sauté until it is brown. Add dry ingredients. Stir in finely chopped tomatoes and tomato puree.
- Use coconut oil to grease the baking dish. Layer zucchini, meat mixture and top with the sliced black olives.
- Top meat and grape seed layer with another layer of sliced zucchini and top with a final layer of the remaining meat mixture. Dust lightly with shredded raw cheese.
- Cover and Bake at 350 degree for 30 min.
- 2 Pounds Organic Beef Stew Meat ( Real Bodybuilder meat has been outlawed)
- 2 Tablespoons Grape Seed Oil
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 3 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Chopped Carrots
- 14.5 Oz. Finely Chopped Fire-Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 3 Diced Sweet Potatoes (Optional for post workout meals)
- 1/2 Cup Beef Broth
- Toss it all in a crockpot for 6 hours and boom, fitness delight!
- 1 Tsp Arrowroot Powder In 1 Tbsp Hot Water
- 1 Tbsp Cold Water
- ½ C Organic Local Raw Honey
- ½ C Liquid Coconut Aminos
- ½ C Coconut Vinegar
- 2 Cloves Of Garlic Minced
- ½ Tsp Ginger
- ¼ Tsp Himalayan Pink Salt And Pepper
- 4 Organic Chicken Breasts
- In a sauce pan over low heat, combine arrowroot powder mixture, cold water, Organic Local Raw Honey, liquid coconut aminos, vinegar, garlic, ginger, pepper and salt. Let it simmer, stirring frequently until sauce thickens.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Grease 9×13 pan with coconut oil and place chicken breasts in it. Brush each chicken breast with the sauce. Turn them over and brush again, completely coating the chicken
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Turn chicken over and bake for another 30 minutes. Brush top of chicken with sauce every 10 minutes when cooking
- 4 heads of organic broccoli (chopped)
- 6 cups of organic baby kale
- 8 diced organic green onions
- 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup organic raw butter or coconut butter
- 32 oz. bone broth
- 16 oz. Kefir
- 2 C raw cheddar cheese
- Place the organic raw butter, green onions, garlic, kale and broccoli in a large pot and sauté them for 10 minutes over medium high heat, stirring consistently.
- Add in the bone broth and heat for another 5-10 minutes. Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour contents back into the pot and simmer over high heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the kefir and cheese and stir well.